
I like playing and watching basketball. Before I belonged to rugby football club in my high school, I was a member of the basketball team.
I have watched NBA(National Basketball Association, professional basketball league in the USA) games for five years and checked the information of NBA in the Internet. Especially, this season off (2010.7-2010.10) has a lot of big, sensational news. One of them is the center of subjects in this season and surprised people all over the world. It is that Lebron James was transferred.
He is one of the star players in NBA. He was called 'King', and he was said the return of Michael Jordan. So, what he was transferred means the structural change of power balance of NBA.
His play is so fantastic, and sometimes unbelievable. He can get points, get rebounds, steal the ball, pass the ball to assist teammates. He can do everything needed to basketball players. Moreover, his big plays in clutch time often can beat other teams, and make the impossible possible.
Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.
返信削除I belonged to women's basketball club when I was a high school student.
It was very interesting, but difficult because I had to act as referee(><)!
However, I came to like basketball(^^)!
Hello, I'm in class19:D
返信削除I like watching basketball game on TV.
NBA players are really wonderful!!
Their performances are exciting for me;P
↑I'm sorry... I'm in class8..lol
返信削除