When I was 40 years old, I would work as a certificated weather forecaster or work with the qualification.
At present, I participate in an extension program "Course for certificated weather forecasters" in this university. I have been linterested in meteorology(= weather) when I was a high school student because I like chemistry, phisics, and math, which attracted me about environmental problems and weather.
The qualification is useful not only for daily weather forecast, but for long-term forecast for commerces. For example, fashion companies use long-term weather forecast for when to stock the next season clothes and to discount sold clothes. Food companies use it for when to sell hot or cold foods and drinks.
Moreover, It is advantageous for getting a job. If a student was a certificated weather forecaster, the interviewer would be impressed because there are few people who have the qualification. The examination of certificated weather forecasters is very difficult, and only 5% of the examinees pass at a time.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿