I have a lot what I dislike. One of them is those who don't follow social rules and manners. For example, those who don't make a line to get on trains, who don't throw away trashes to trash boxes, and who smoke in walking.
I can never forgive these people. If someone break a rule, other people start to think they may follow the habit, and some of them actually do that. It means breaking the rule becomes the common sense and new social rule. This tendency would make the world worse, but it is unstoppable by oneself. So the awareness that everyone has gets better is the best method.
Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.
返信削除I agree with you.
I also think it is important to follow social rules!!
Hi! I'm potato1005 in class4.
返信削除Trashes should be throwed away to trash box!
people should stop when they are smoking!
Why they can't follow the rules?;(
I hate these bad manners, too;(
See you^^
Hello, I'm tiger69 in class 8.
返信削除Your idea is right I think.
If we each
take care a little, everyone can live comfortable.
I also don't like such a person who brake rules. What I should do is to warn them not to do that, but I can't do every time. I want to be the person that can say the right thing.
返信削除Hello!! I'm cat0101 in class8:D
返信削除I agree with you,too.
I hate Such persons... Social rules are important things for our lives.