2010年11月7日日曜日

A Special Day

My special day is also the day I cried most with tears. It was the day I retired my high school rugby football club.

It was a little cold, rainy day at the end of October. Our team was faced to the greatest challenge. We had to play a match against the strongest team (in fact, the high school team finally won the High School Rugby Football Championship).

Ten minutes before the match started, we formed a circle to encourage each other and talked to try to do the best performance with our efforts for three years. Every teammate was full of tears in their eyes. Some of you might think why we cried before the match, not after the match. One answer is it is the rugby. We can't play such a dangerous sports without being excited and crazy. Another answer is that we were reminded of three years we practiced. The rising of our minds made us cry.

Eventually, we lost the match. The thought which rose up first was "I can't play rugby with these members anymore. I want to play much longer with them!" However, it did never come true, of course. We talked and were deeply thankful to each other crying.

I owe what I am today to the members I spent together even when we were faced to any difficulties.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    You would be a very good rugby player.
    The important thing is the process of practices
    not the result...I think.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I'm from class 2.
    It is very nice that you are rugby football player!! Do your best!!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi. I'm a member of class2.
    Fighting is very beautiful, I think.
    I fhought with dance as a member of a dance club in high school, so I understand your feeling.

    返信削除