2010年10月24日日曜日

Problems between Communicatin and Technology

It may be true that the tendency which encourages people not to communicate with each other face to face because of the developed technological devices, but, I believe, the progress of technology doesn't have a responsibility for the less communication problems.

Indeed, technology makes us possible to telecommunicate, using devices such as phones, e-mails. Especially, it is very convenient for us to e-mail because there is no limit of time, and we don't have to response at once. In other words, we can have enough time to think about what we should say. We don't have to speak in our own voice, either. Thus, some people insist that it brings about problems of communication and make people's life unhappy.

However, I object against the thought for two reasons. First reason is that only a small number of people accept the negative influence, but most people don't. In my surroundings, No one is unsocial and difficult to communicate with. I hardly see people who is closed to other people. The another one is technology can proceed to communicate and associate with people. For instance, recent TV or portable games can connected to computers, and enjoy on-line services. This on-line technology enables game players to play games cooperatively with other players all over the world by using headset(for speaking and listening). Moreover, the players sometimes hold events and gather at a certain place to play the game and get along with them.

Therefore, if we use the positive effects of tecnology and do not accept the bad ones, we can enjoy everyday life happily.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I'm a menmber of class11.

    I think so, too.
    Technology is useful for me.
    However, it is also a fact that technology makes me nurves.

    返信削除