At present, English is more and more important as a tool of communication. Some international companies in Japan started to use English there as a public language. I think the tendency will remain, and so our English skills for jobs will need in the near future.
Moreover, globalization makes movements of people, money and articles more actively. That's why I didn't choose science courses and did to learn English and International Studies. I had liked science, especially chemistry, as well as English, but I preferred learning English to studying chemistry because I can't imagine I work at a factory or a laboratory, and I' like to communicate with people in English.
With my English skills, my choices could be expanded overseas. It also would enable me to get a job a little (or much) easier.
I should prepare for the future and become a person needed in society.
i'm a student of class11^^
返信削除well.. English is more important tool in futer than at present. i like studing English. but i dont know why i'm studing English now....
that's is my question for me.
I like english too. In addition, I like economy.
返信削除I wanna study hard to be appreciated.
I have to study hard.
返信削除I want to live by oneself in foreign country...
And, I also want to speak French.
I feel it is fashonable!!