2010年6月14日月曜日

What I'd like to accomplish ...

I'd like to work in overseas in the future.

To do so, I have to study English and Chinese hard because English is spoken all over the world and in these days China is one of the most enormous market in the world.
However, there are a lot of people who can speak English fluently. So I must learn English perfectly and multiply my distinctive skills to beat them down in "The Employment War".

Moreover, I 'd like to make my students pass the exams to enter universities.

I have a part-time job as a teacher in a clam school and have two students of mine are preparing for the entrance examinations. In fact, I couldn't enter the university the most I want to enter, so, instead of me, I'd like to make it possible to pass the exams with my teaching.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd like to work in overseas,too
    but this is only a dream.

    返信削除
  2. Your future is very very good.
    I'd like to work in overseas,too.
    But I can't speak English,Chinese.So,I must study English and Chinese like you.

    返信削除
  3. I think your ideas of the future is very very good. I'm sure that you will work in international situations. I want to speak English fluently, but i don't know what i have to do.What do you do for your future everyday?

    返信削除
  4. I admire your eforts. On Friday, I know you study for your students. I can't do such as this. Also, you study hard for me, so I admire too. I hope your future is wonderful.

    返信削除
  5. I hope your dream will come true. China should present many opportunities for you in the future.

    返信削除