I think one of my god points is that I am an active and aggressive person.
Even when I am faced to what I do not like, I almost never give it up. Its activeness may come from my belief that I hate to be yielded or beaten down by anything I regard them at first as I can do it . Although sometimes I have to do something very difficult, the more it is difficult, the stronger my determination becomes.
However, it is natural that I have some bad points in my character. One of them is I often estimate people with my prejudice.
I consider friends I make friends with in first meeting as a good, nice, sociable, active, lazy, evil, or unfriendly person as soon as I meet whomever. Because of its bias, I sometimes make mistakes to get along with them. There are often situations I change my view against my preconception to my friends. So I ought not to have these preconceived ideas.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿