2010年11月15日月曜日

Good Friends


They are my good friends. This picture was taken when I was a twelfth grade(3rd grade high school) student. I belonged to rugby football club, and they were the teammates. I practiced with them every day. We lauhged together, also cried together. We encouraged each other to overcome hard trainings, shared the happines of winning and the sadness of losing. Many things we experienced. Because of them, we can call each other good friends, or brothers.

Good friendship will remain for life. We don't forget our memories, and we always help each other whenever we are faced to big problems. I believe this is the definition of good friends. Nothing can break down our relationship.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.

    I belonged women basketball club as a manager in my high school.
    There are only seven people (include me) in the same grade.
    So I think we became more friendly thanks to few member.
    The times which we spent together is my treasure.
    We have been good friends still all the time(^ω^)

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I'm cabbage27 from class4.
    I didn't belong to a club in high school.
    However, I belonged to tennis club in junior high school!
    Though we quarreled, we were glad when we won the games!!
    We are close friends♪

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I'm zucchini432 from class 4.
    I was a member of the badminton club when I was a junior high school student.
    I can understand your thoughts.
    Good friends will be a treasure in the future!

    返信削除
  4. Hello!!!
    It seems your life was sparkling^^
    I have good friends of my high school's club too.
    I think is those memories is very special!!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi I'm tomato7 from class 7.
    I can have the same feeling with you because I belonged to basketball club, which was very hard and strict.
    I think they who held on it together will be the best friends of a lifetime.

    返信削除