July 21 - 30
I've finished all the tests held in the end of this spring semester and my summer vacation started from July 21st.
At the time, what I did at first is sleeping. I did my best for the tests day after day, and my stamina almost ran out. So there was nothing I felt I needed but having a rest.
At the end of the month, my club mates and I visited my high school for playing rugby with our junior players. Because after a long time I played it and enjoyed talking with my friends and juniors, I realized again I was happy when I was playing rugby.
August 1 - 10
I did a part-time job as a cram school teacher in the morning and evening almost every day. I teach high school students math and English. Some of them have entrance exams this year, so I’m making every possible effort.
At working in the cram school, teachers have to wear a suit and a tie. I had had few shirts and ties, so I went to an outlet mall in Kadoma City to buy them at low prices.
In the mall, there are many kinds of stores and they sell old model productions far less expensive than new models. You can save your money and get good things there.
August 11 – 20
I met my cram school friends who go to universities in local areas (Kanto district and Tyugoku district). They told me interesting differences between Kansai district and other areas in talking, thinking and landscapes. I missed the term we spend together to pass the entrance exams of each university we’d really like to enter.
August 21 – 31
I started going to a driving school in my hometown. At the beginning I was so afraid of driving that I kept being tense. That caused my losing weight. Because of it I felt lucky while I worried about driving.
I also did a part-time job in this term. I taught 4 high school students English and math. It is a little anxious to teach math in spite of a student of school of international studies, but I was able to do it very well. My skills of math I improved hardly last year didn’t yet get rusty.
September 1 – 10
On September 1st my high school held a sports meet. I think the sports meet in Ibaraki high school is one of the best, most attractive sports meet in Japanese high schools. One of the reasons I can say so is it often appears in newspaper. A newspaper wrote it as the best sports meet in Japanese high schools. If you have chance, I recommend you going and seeing it.
September 11 – 19
This summer vacation entered the final term and new semester starts soon. I spent this vacation freely as a reaction of my high school days I’m always restricted by rugby and studying, and it brought about my keeping irregular hours. Therefore I began adjusting lifestyle ready to study in the university.
On September 19th my rugby club juniors in my high school had the first game to win the ticket to take part in the national championship. My club mates and I went to the ground and cheered them. Finally our team won the game in one-sided 106-0. The team has another game in next week and I’m going there.
You're smart to get old model suits at cheaper prices. I'm sure they look just as good as newer types. Did you get your driver's licence? Did you watch any Tri-Nations rugby games? I'm hopeful the Wallabies can keep improving in time for the World Cup.
返信削除I'm sure that you lived full life during your summer vacation. Each topics is good memory.
返信削除Ur writing style is cool! I have never seen writing style like u. Next time, I'll try to write the style like u, too! Ur summer vacation is so good and also each topics were so good!
返信削除As I read your passage, I feel your summer vacation is full of great time
返信削除Hi!
返信削除I am a member of English11.
Are you working in the cram school?
I want to do that job.
And do you like rugby?
I am researching about New Zealand.
New Zealand has a very strong team in the world.
Do you know "All Blacks"?