2010年5月31日月曜日

What I'd do if I won the lottery

If I won the lottery, I would spend money to travel or study abroad.

I would like to go to the USA or Australia first.
The reason why I want to go to the USA is to play a variety of sports with people living there. In America, many sports are played in various age groups and they are included in people's daily life. In addition, In the USA, It is said that they speak English much faster, especially in Washington D.C. , N.Y. and L.A. , than people do in other countries. Because of this, I will be able to make my English skills better.

Why I want to visit Australia is to meet my friend and his family I stayed with.
When I was high school student, I went to Sydney, Australia as my homestaying. Then I got along with him, his family, and his friends. During my homestay, I was going to play rugby football with him and his friends, but we weren't able to play because of rain. So I'd like to play rugby with them someday.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I wrote a similar story but Your plan is much better than mine!!
    I think if you won the lottery,you would be very busy.
    Will you use all money for trip??

    返信削除
  2. Your thoughts are very interesting because I think if won the lottery, I want to buy house and car. I don't think to travel abroad. After reading your paragraph, I become want to travel abroad very much. I also experience in America and Australia.

    返信削除