It has been a month since I entered Kwansei Gakuin University.
I go to school by trains, and it takes one hour and a quarter. So I listen to my favorite music and read books.
At my university, there are a lot of courses I have to learn such as International Relations, International Sociology, Introduction to British and American Literature and so on. These courses usually make me bored. I studied physics, chemistry and mathematics (also studied geography and Japanese) when I was a high school student, so I didn't study history. Therefore I am lacking knowledge of history which is needed to study these courses. I think that's why I am bored in courses.
However, the area I don't know very much have many interests. In other words, the courses are full of mystery I want to learn.
Therefore, I'm going to study hard and active.
it takes one hour and a quarter・・・・me too.
返信削除I don't like to study. So please teach me a homework.
I'm bored International Relations too. I admired your fights. I would like to be you. But I don't your going to shool by train・・・
返信削除It takes long time from your house.
返信削除It makes you so tired, doesn't it?
I went to high school for one hour.
So i know your feeling.
I am long in attending school time, too
返信削除and then I listen to music and read books too.
But I get a train sickness well.
There is no help for it...lol
You are luckey to study at Kwanseigakuin.
返信削除You can befriend many kind of people,and you
will be able to become good term with students
who has unique character you have never seen!
I go school by train for one hour and a half.
返信削除I'm very tired everyday, because there are many people on the train and I can not sit.
I read books and look my cell phone.