Caringbah, located in Sydney, Australia is good city to visit.
First of all, the city has a beautiful nature and filled with trees, which let me feel very comfortable. In addition, there are less heavier traffic, so the air is clean.
Secondly, you can go shopping or go to restaurants easily because the city is located in suberb of Sydney, so you can get on trains or buses without any difficulties. If you don't know much about around Carinbah, you don't have to be confused because people living there are so kind that they tell you how to get to your destination. In addition, they might sometimes speak Japanese a little because some people in Australia learn Japanese as thier second language.
Finally, I have described before, people in Australia are friendly to the Japanese because of thier language education. People living in the central city of Sydney as well as people living in Caringbah are kind enough to help you with whatever you have trouble in. When I visited Sydney, I asked men who looked like bad guys "are there any rugby shop in this shopping center?" However, they told me how to get there very kindly. So I felt that people in Australia would be nice.
Therefore, I believe Sydney, especially Caringbah, is very nice place to visit.
I have been to Australia twice, I also felt Australian is kind. Therefore I want to there again. Do you want to go to Australia next year? If you will go there, you will kind than now... I hope you are kind man!
返信削除After reading your blog,I want to go to Caringbah!I've been to Goldcast and Melbourne before.I also think it is a nice place to spend a vacation!Did you see koalas and kangaroos?
返信削除I have been to Australia,then I enjoyed the wonderful natural view of the stock farm and desert.
返信削除So I want to there again.
Yes, Australians are usually happy to help visitors. If you lived in Caringbah, you must have been doing a home stay. How long were you there? Did you see the Wallabies play? I think they have a chance of winning the 2011 World Cup, but South Africa must be the "favorites" (most likely to win). Their players are huge.
返信削除